Table of Contents
- Devise efficient workflows for working with feature branches and issue branches.
- Reproduce http://nvie.com/git-model in hg.
- Be able to efficiently propagate bug fixes of a parent to all children.
- Mercurial queues might be good for working through the change history to generate the final merges. Ultimately, a merge should be made to the original repository (so history is not interrupted). Look at **pbranch**.
- Have an efficient strategy for fixing bugs discovered while working on a feature branch and distributing the fix.
- Efficient repository perusal:
- , , don't seem to support pruning and/or clear branch separation (visually).
- Make display revision numbers in the graph.
- How does it work.
- Compare with git, Darcs, others